Are you a blogger or service-based business owner ready to tackle your office space once and for all?
Then my Hot Mess or Organized Office is for you!
This is a 6 month 1:1 Program where I’ll Coach you through everything from office decluttering to organization and decor to prevent overwhelm. I’ll help you create order and flow in your office that is practical, organized, and inspiring.
Together, you’ll have more head space to focus and be creative, reduce stress, and easily find what you want, when you need it.
“Jennifer helped me gain clarity on creating systems that streamline my processes from intake to follow up with clients. She’s supportive and asks the questions you need to help you get to the answers you need. As a result, my productivity increased because I’m not re-doing things or doing the same thing in multiple places. I’ve also gained and served more clients because I’m organized.” ~ Holly Wade, Wellness Coach
Phase 1: Declutter – We’ll focus on Decluttering your physical office space and papers.
- Getting Started/Mindset
Phase 2: Digitize – Digital Decluttering & Organizing
- Google Drive
Phase 3: Organize & Decor – Set up Filing Systems, Office Organizing, & Decor
- Mail & billing System
- Create categories and workflow that makes sense to you
- Initial Consultation
- Through photos and/or video, you’ll give me a tour of your office space
- Pay upfront in full, or in two payments at 50% each.
- Schedule first month’s sessions.
- Discover what works, what isn’t working, and next action steps
- Begin your organizing journey!
- Weekly calls for accountability and exercises
- Stay Organized. gain back time, & get more done
What you get:
- Action steps through each phase, broken down to simplify and prevent overwhelm.
- Feel inspired and confident tackling a large task
● Initial Consult to discuss needs, goals, and workflow
● Interior Design & Organization Consulting
● 1 call each week for Check-ins & Accountability
● Mood Board for organization & decor
● Progress Tracker
● Product Recommendations
● Paper Management
● How to start and prevent clutter
Who am I?
Hi! I’m Jennifer. Your Office Stylist.
Growing up around Interior Design, experience with technical drawing/architecture classes, as well as organizing and outfitting small home office spaces for efficiency, I can help you plan and create the most efficient and inspiring office for your needs.
When I Owned two coffee drive-thru’s, it was important that all we had to do was spin around to reach anything we needed. Working space and storage space was limited, so I learned to utilize what we had.
I’ve applied this module to my home office, and client’s offices. It’s more than doubled our productivity and workflow. I want to help do the same for you.