Why should I Organize my Office?
- Your office will become a place that is simplified, practical and inspires you.
- Gain more time and easily locate things when you want them because everything is organized to your workflow and needs.
- Become less stressed without clutter and disorganization hanging over you waiting to be tackled.
- Have a fresh start with personalized systems and processes in place for you and your business to grow.
How are you different from other Professional Organizers & Coaches?
- I’m an Office Stylist & Business Strategist, focusing on decluttering, organizing and decor that’s practical and inspiring.
- Most professional organizers organize an entire home. I specialize in organizing tiny to medium (75 sq ft to 750 sq ft.) office spaces. Specifically home offices, co-working spaces, and small, rented office spaces.
- I also have a background in Architecture, Interior Design, and experience creating small – medium spaces with high efficiency.
- Most Organizers help you in person. Due to health issues, I’m unable to physically help you declutter and organize. Instead, I offer virtual organizing where I give you all the tools, guidelines and talk you through the process and you do all the physical work. Because of this, I only recommend this service to those who prefer to DIY.
- I also have experience in Business, so I understand the importance of workflow in relation to your blog and business.
Who Do You Work With?
I help Bloggers & Service-based Business Owners create order and flow in their office by teaching them office decluttering, office organizing/decor techniques.
They are ready to take action and regain control over the chaos with some guidance and a little push to get things done. Their office come in many shapes and sizes, whether it’s a dedicated room in your home, a shared space, or rented space, I can help.
- Business & Marketing Coaches
- Web/Graphic Designers
- Virtual Assistants
What can you do for me and my office?
I help you create order and flow in your office systems and process to prevent clutter and overwhelm for an inspiring, organized, practical office space to focus. Check out my services here.
- Tools & Resources on my blog
- Office Organizing Consulting
- 6 month 1:1 Program: Hot Mess to Organized Office
- Group Office Decluttering Program (coming soon)
- DIY Paper Management Course (coming soon)
Will you come to my office or home to help me organize?
Due to health issues, I am not taking in-person office organizing clients at this time. However, I DO offer Coaching and Consulting Sessions on the office organizing process and about productivity, as an alternative.
I prefer to DIY my office. What do you offer?
Perfect! Love your ambition to taking action.
I offer Consulting on Paper Management & Office Organizing. I walk you through the process of decluttering, office organizing, setting up systems and processes and how to maintain it all via video chat.
DIY Courses that walk you through the process of Paper decluttering and Management. (Coming soon)
Will I find my photos on your website or marketing?
Pictures or testimonials will never be used without your prior permission.
Although we take before, during, and after photos of every client to see the progress, I always ask your permission to use any photos and any testimonial you may write on my website and in my advertising.
I Work all day. Can we work together in the evening and weekends?
Yes, I am available some weekends and after hours for a limited time.
How do we get started?
Contact me to book your FREE 15-minute consultation now. We’ll discuss you needs and which service is best for you.
What Payments do you take?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, securely through PayPal.